Sales Executive 8/18/2016
Stealth Monitoring, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Stealth Monitoring is seeking experienced sales executives. Ideal candidates should have the ability to generate leads, effective proposal writing skills, common sense and ability to close business. Some technical savvy and industry contacts are a plus and will speed up your ability to close new business. However, our training and lead generation programs combined with your professional salesmanship will result in success. Our corporate office is based in Addison, TX.
Stealth Monitoring is a leader in the video live monitoring security industry. We proactively monitor security cameras in an effort to reduce and deter crime. We're more effective and less expensive than traditional on-site guards. We are monitoring clients in 31 states and live monitor over 8 cameras proactively every night. We have doubled the size of our company over the last two years and plan to do it again over the next two years! As a result, we are looking for professional and experienced salespeople to join our team. We are reducing and deterring crime and have hundreds of happy corporate customers.
The ideal candidates must have:
* Experience in generating leads, writing proposals, closing business
* Industry contacts
* Ability to sell the solution
* Professional appearance and communication skills
* High standards of reliability
* Some travel as needed
* Clean criminal record to pass the Texas security license requirements
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills coupled with outstanding listening skills
* Competitive independent starter with a strong work ethic and resilient with rejection
* Team player attitude with an interest in helping others succeed
* Ability to manage house accounts and company-generated lead opportunities
* Generate your own leads and report activity through CRM Systems
* Manage the full sales cycle: Lead generation to close
* Set and conduct appointments with decision makers to present solutions
* Assist in maintaining long-term customer relationships