This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
* Identifies and pursues prospects through various lead generated activities, including tradeshow, direct mailing, advertising, cold-calling, on key industry players and referral program.
* Meets with prospects to understand their purchase decision makers, decision making process criteria, and their needs.
* Supports the development of sales presentations. Supports the sales presentations in support of growing the clientele for ULs services.
* Provides value propositions, handles objections, prepares quotes, and closes sales by getting prospects' commitments.
* Retains existing customers that are not managed by account management teams.
* Performs other duties as directed.
University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelor's degree) in a related discipline plus generally five years of directly related experience. Ability to communicate effectively and concisely. General knowledge of company policies and sales processes. Demonstrated ability to execute projects to stated objectives. Has a general understanding of company's products and services. Significant business travel and work outside of the office required.