Sales Executive, Graphic Communications
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
RICOH USA, Inc.
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION PROFILE
The Graphic Communications Sales Executive is directly responsible for selling the full portfolio of RICOH products and software solutions, with focus to the Ricoh Production solutions portfolio, including: RICOH's full suite of Segment 6 monochrome devices, Kodak Digimaster and NexPress solutions, InfoPrint eligible products and the full suite of Ricoh C3 and C4 Digital Color Presses. GCSE responsibility to sell into a pre-defined account base -consisting of commercial print, franchise print, direct mail, fulfillment centers and graphic arts customers.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for spearheading RICOH's penetration and expansion in the key Graphic Communications Vertical (Commercial Print, Direct Mail, Print for Pay and Graphic Arts accounts) through the development of a targeted customer strategy that includes customer segmentation, customer awareness activities and establishing a customer relationship.
* Manages, protects and develops territory base by analyzing and developing solutions for new and existing customer business communication requirements; Delivers, installs and supports production strategies, products, and equipment within assigned territory.
* Meets or exceeds unit, revenue and gross profit expectations including ongoing page growth within assigned territory.
* Prepares and presents benchmark demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions to account assignment.
* Takes ownership for the resolution of any ongoing workflow/technical issues with customers (in conjunction with Professional Service/Customer Service personnel).
* Maintains records of all account activity within Ricoh provided sales database and CRM tool. Serves as first line of contact with client in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATIONS)
* 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
* Minimum of 5years business to business sales experience with 2years of advanced selling assignments (preferably networked, high-volume color print products sold in large user environments). Strong preference to have sales experience in Graphic Communications vertical.
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran