This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories
JOB DESCRIPTIONMedical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC (MDL) is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses. MDL specializes in and performs a large menu of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) testing. Our main theme of research extends to the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, and Mycology.
MDL is looking to expand its sales force throughout the U.S. We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our sales team. As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing a client base of both hospital and physician customers for MDL.
-Responsible for achieving annual sales and profit objectives for a defined territory.
-Obtain new business and exceed annual territory sales budget each year by presenting new test information, up selling and seeking out new sources of revenues from clients.
-Develop and present personalized sales presentations to professional audiences (physicians, laboratory staff, clinics and group practices); demonstrate how MDL's technical features and services could benefit the practice and help medical personnel provide quality patient care.
-Establish positive long-term client relations through scheduling and conducting calls with clients.
-Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region.
-Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and territory management activities as required.
-Work closely with Regional Manager to develop assigned territory in line with company's objectives.
-Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
- 2-5years of successful laboratory salesexperience calling on physician offices, hospitals &/or laboratories.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred.
- Well developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation are key to success.
- Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions.
- Knowledge of laboratory testing and competing products.
- Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally nationwide.
- Competitive Salary & Commission Plan
- Company Car
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
- Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.