Sales Executive IV
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Sells products and/or services within an established territory to ensure revenue growth in support of BKFS new business revenue goals.
This specific position will focus on sales within the Real Estate Brokerage market segment. This is a ground floor opportunity with extensive upside potential. The candidate will be expected to create new sales processes and procedures to support this new market opportunity. The position will leverage existing and new products being developed for this market segment, and will require close collaboration with the Product and Development teams. The candidate will partner with Marketing to execute lead generations campaigns, branding campaigns and other marketing activities to establish BKFS's in this market segment.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
* Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
* Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted BKFS products and/or services.
* Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
* Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence.
* Prepares and presents proposals to clients - utilizing BKFS resources and tools.
* Negotiates, structures, and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and BKFS ability to deliver, utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
* Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
* Meets sales goals and objectives.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Good understanding of BKFS products and services
* General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
* Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
* Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
* Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
* Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
* A fair amount of travel is required
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional role. Distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales. Viewed as an expert in the field. May have a leadership role. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Has expert level knowledge of company products and services and may be tasked with introducing new products. Assigned to moderately complex to complex, high visibility, important accounts. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel. Typically requires ten (10) years or more of field sales experience.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer