This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Under general supervision, the Sales Executive is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory. This position sells ULs products, systems, and/or services to customers in an assigned territory, industry,or accounts. This position will be remote anywhere in the U.S.
* Identifies and pursues prospects through various lead generated activities, including tradeshow, direct mailing, advertising, cold-calling, on key industry players and referral program.
* Will handle software and license selling.
* Meets with prospects to understand their purchase decision makers, decision making process criteria, and their needs.
* Supports the development of sales presentations. Supports the sales presentations in support of growing the clientele for ULs services.
* Provides value propositions, handles objections, prepares quotes, and closes sales by getting prospects' commitments.
* Retains existing customers that are not managed by account management teams.
* Performs other duties as directed.
University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelors degree) in a related discipline plus generally five years of directly related experience.
Experience in the Chemical or Plastics industries a plus. Under minimal supervision, responsible for bringing in significant business from assigned managed accounts in the Raw Materials & Ingredients industries in North America; by developing business with manufacturers for UL (www.ulprospector.com).
Develops and executes strategy and mobilizes internal resources to drive its implementation.
Must possess excellent verbal presentation capability, communication skills, negotiation skills and interpersonal skills, both in person and over the phone. A self-starter that can follow through on responsibilities and is comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a high level of energy, enthusiasm, strong work ethic, and proven record of advancement. Have f amiliarity with working in CRM systems. Business travel and work outside of the office as required.