This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Transportation Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION: Bilingual English & Japanese experienced outside SALES EXECUTIVE for our Nashville office.
Successful candidates for this sales position will have strong relationships with local U.S. Air & Ocean Inbound and Outbound customers and a solid background in international transportation services with an exceptional working knowledge of the Asia and Europe inbound market place.
* Meet all assigned sales and budget goals.
* Prospect, develop, quote and close int'l transportation accounts in a geographic sales region.
* Minimum 2years selling international transportation services (Air, Ocean, LCL, Brokerage)
* Asia/Pacific Ocean and Europe Inbound salesexperience highly preferred
* 4-year college degreepreferred
* Will consider an energetic inside sales executive with at least 2years' experience in generating leads, quoting, and appointment setting, who is ready to make the move to direct sales
DEMONSTRATED SKILLS REQUIRED - ABILITY TO:
* Sell profitable new business to include: prospecting, cold calling, cultivating leads and networking.
* Design service solutions and make customized presentations to various decision-making audiences to close new business.
* Maintain and increase revenue streams with current key accounts, to include: face to face visits, problem solving and administrative follow-up.
* Plan and organize for growth using company tools, processes and technologies to manage/grow territory and document activity.
* Report weekly on personal itinerary, sales plan execution and market developments.
* Ensure high post-sales satisfaction and positive long-term relationships.
* Effectively and fairly deal with many constituents (colleagues, employees, agents, carriers, customers, etc.) via developed diplomacy and interpersonal skills to maximize sales and revenue growth within territory.
* PC capabilities (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary (commensurate with experience and track record), commission, car allowance, and comprehensive benefits plan.