This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe currently have an exciting opportunity available for a dynamic, driven sales executive within our Manpower line of business. Position encompasses a competitive base, variable and expenses with an earning range of $65, to over $150,+ dependent upon individual performance.
The Sales Executive is responsible sales of Manpower staffing services to medium sized as well as Fortune 100 companies. The Sales Executive will achieve sales quota in an assigned territory and/or industry vertical by identifying, prospecting and securing new clients utilizing Manpower for temporary workers, direct hire placements and HR services. The Sales Executive is expected to leverage existing contact base, networking and prospect for new opportunities and consistently apply superior salesmanship to win competitive opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be competitive, self-motivated and goal oriented. The candidate will also be skilled at overcoming objections and resilient in the face of challenges.
* Build a portfolio of leads by cold calling, networking and leveraging existing contact base.
* Convert leads to opportunities by articulating Manpower's capabilities and competitive differentiations as it relates to the client requirements.
* Develop the Manpower response strategy, client proposals and RFP's by engaging the required experts from the Manpower organization and managing the completion of the response.
* Develop, implement and manage sales plans and strategies to meet and exceed client requirements by pulling in required expertise from the Manpower organization and managing all involved against a common plan to win.
* Be an expert in the staffing industry and local Market in order to add credibility to the Manpower brand within the market