This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Continuing Education Network, Inc.
Pleasant Hill, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONINSIDE SALES - B2B
WHO ARE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Continuing Education Network is looking for an experienced, tech-savvy sales person with a talent for business development who is excited about playing a pivotal role in the growth of our SAAS platform. We are looking for someone with the ability to drive the sales cycle from start to finish: cold calls, building pipelines, and closing business. This entrepreneurial individual will also be passionate about developing new markets for our web application. Experience selling SAAS B2B is a plus. This person will have a consultative sales approach, a drive to develop client relationships and understand client needs, and the ability to communicate how our product can help.
We're growing fast, and you have a chance to get in on the ground floor. If you're looking for an exciting, full-time inside sales opportunity that combines the sustainability of a company that's been around for 20years with the growth opportunities of a start-up, let's talk.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO
Initially, you'll be making phone calls from a provided list of leads to identify potential clients. On the phone and through email, you'll describe how our SAAS product can streamline the management of the prospect's CE business and help them grow. You'll describe how our CE publication can keep health professionals up to date on drug therapy, reduce medication errors, and improve patient education.
You'll schedule online demos, and work with our team to give them. After giving personalized support throughout the decision-making process, you'll close deals and meet or exceed realistic monthly goals. You'll manage your sales pipeline in SalesForce.
You'll quickly grow into our sales manager - hiring, training and managing a small team of sales associates.
* Provide support for customers using our platform.
* Gather customer feedback and be a key contributor to creative product improvement.
* Travel with us 2-4 times a year to promote the product at national conferences.
* Work with thought leaders in new verticals to customize the product for the vertical.
Continuing Education Network, Inc. has a long record of success in the continuing education (CE) industry, an exciting new software application (SAAS), and a start-up environment. With 25years of experience publishing CE for health professionals, we know what it takes to successfully manage CE and training online. Our software lets universities, professional associations, and other organizations manage continuing education and training online - affordably. Our CE publication meets drug information and CE needs of multiple healthcare professions.
* 5+ years of sales experience that includes telephone sales, preferably of a web-based product/application (SAAS) and or a print an excellent speaking voice and proven telephone skills
* Comfortable using technology to perform routine job tasks and demonstrate the product
* Proficient with SalesForce and Microsoft Office Suite
* Bachelor's degree preferred
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS:
* An enthusiastic, self-directed individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
* A self-starter who is able to work well in a small team environment
* Passionate about bringing technology into continuing education
* Strongly driven to meet and exceed goals, with a relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic
* Interested in building and managing a small sales team
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive base salary + commission + bonus
Commission is earned on both initial sales and renewals of subscription-based products, so it builds quickly. There is no ceiling on commission.* A casual, start-up environment in Pleasant Hill, CA
* Opportunities for rapid career advancement
* Healthcare benefits
* Vacation package