Sales Executive, Reefer & Perishable Logisitics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe primary objective of the Sales Executive is to ensure the growth of KN Export Sea & Air Reefer & Perishable Logistics Business Solutions Unit through the development of new business. The Sales Executive is responsible for winning new accounts within the assigned Area (territory). The position is also responsible for maximizing sales growth from existing customers through the development of new sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume growth targets.
Main Responsibilities and Activities:
- Act as the single point of contact for KN Sea & Air - Reefer & Perishable Logistics Business Solutions Unit within the assigned territory and customer base.
- Works closely with centralized reefer & perishable competence centers in the Area.
- Establish sales strategies, target lists, and volume goals.
- Annual Gross Profit Expectation (GPE) range is $ 750,000 - $ 1,000,000 (Air & Sea combined) for this position. GPE must be reached within 18 months of hiring.
- Obtain new A, B and C level customers through sales activity, correctly assessing the prospective account as Profitable, Significant or Strategic in order to secure winning bids.
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities utilizing CRM tool (required).
- Conduct mutually agreed Quarterly Business Reviews with the customer and maintains close/ongoing communication with customer and KN Reefer & Perishable Logistics Operations to assure expectations are met.
- Report to management monthly bases on market development, working platform, buying platform, and overall progress of the program.
- Adhere to all policies listed in the KN US Sales Guidelines.
- Rate quotations, integrated solutions, logistics planning and operational optimization.
- Sales activity Area: Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
- Requires a minimum of 5 years field sales experience in Air and Sea Logistics (Air Logistics background is a plus).
- Ability to understand customer expectations in detail
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent (Preferable Masters Degree).
- Experience with logistics processes, systems and solutions.
- Solid PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office applications experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective presentation and customer relations skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to produce results
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Travel (40-50% within respective Area)
- Drivers License
- Have current work permit (Visa or Visa extension will not be obtained)
- Position is not open for international applicants
- Relocation cost will not be provided
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.