Sales Executive - Remote in NorthEast
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
UL is seeking a Sales Executive to grow our business in the northeast region! If you have the drive and determination to close the deal, experience with selling services and a customer first attitude - consider joining UL!
The NE Region Sales Executive can be remote but must be located in the Northeast US region. (Long Island, NYC, NJ, Boston, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia preferred).
Under general supervision, the Sales Executive is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory. This position sells UL's products, systems, and/or services to customers in an assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
* Focuses on customer satisfaction, account growth, expansion of services provided, and sustaining customer loyalty.
* Builds relationships with various management levels, divisions, and functional departments of assigned managed accounts.
* Provides value propositions, handles objections , reviews and follows up on quotes , and closes sales by getting prospects' commitments.
* Collects and maintains information, including business plan, from managed accounts so as to understand their purchase decision makers, decision making process criteria, and business opportunities and threats.
* Responds effectively to urgent and sensitive customer issues.
* Performs other duties as directed.
University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelor's degree) in a technical, communication, business, or marketing discipline plus generally five years of directly related experience.
Ability to communicate effectively and concisely.
General knowledge of company policies and sales process.
Demonstrated ability to execute projects to achieve stated objectives.
Significant business travel and work outside of the office required (~50%)
We accept the uniqueness in individuals and see it as a powerful asset to our employees, services and community.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without sponsorship.
Relocation assistance unavailable for this position.