Sales Executive Retail/CPG - West Coast Region
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 4/1/2017
NTT Data Inc
Los Angeles, CA
NTT DATA partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We re a top 10 global IT services and consulting provider that wraps deep industry expertise around a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure, applications and business process services.
Drive Success Across the Retail and CPG Value Chain
In this age of digital business, consumers expect daily discounts, loyalty bonus rewards, and access to comparative pricing on their mobile phones. They want to be engaged not just talked at by retailers who can deliver more value by leveraging old fashioned personalized service with the speed and agility of today s smart mobile technologies. Retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies alike must look beyond technology designed solely for operations to adopt new customer-centric systems of engagement social, cloud, analytics, and mobility. NTT DATA s Customer Success Platform can help.
NTT DATA s Retail and CPG Practice: The Customer Success Platform
When these demands come in the face of margin pressure and the drive for globalization, you need innovation to differentiate your business. NTT DATA provides it with a strong retail and CPG practice that enables you to deliver more across your entire value chain. Within our Customer Success Platform comprised of cloud, mobility, data science, community, and social point solutions and services we ll show you how to quickly implement new technology solutions that reduce costs, streamline processes, and enable new sales and service opportunities. And our Enterprise Application Services teams are ready to help you align your ERP platform with next generation systems for eCommerce, big data analytics, and mobile in today s digital business environment.
* 8+ years of experience selling Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Cloud, Big data, AMS, implementations, upgrades, hosting, BPO all of NTT Data s portfolio
* full quota at 18 months is $4M Revenue+
* Minimum of 8 years worth of experience
* Applies expertise selling services solutions into CPG & Retail.
* Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the customer by bundling service solutions to maximize NTT DATA s opportunity while meeting customer s needs.
* Actively participates in setting sales objectives to meet plans.
* Sells services to client s purchasing or IT senior management.
* Strong industry and service solution knowledge.
* Strong understanding of customer s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
* Strong business and financial acumen.
* Ability to assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions.
* Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
* Tracks activities and deal management in CRM tool.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.