Sales Executive Retail/CPG - West Coast Region 9/10/2016
NTT Data Inc
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Sales Executive to join our team on the West Coast.
* 8+ years of experience selling Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Cloud, Big data, AMS, implementations, upgrades, hosting, BPO all of NTT Data s portfolio
* full quota at 18 months is $4M Revenue+
* Minimum of 8 years worth of experience
* Applies expertise selling services solutions into CPG & Retail.
* Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the customer by bundling service solutions to maximize NTT DATA s opportunity while meeting customer s needs.
* Actively participates in setting sales objectives to meet plans.
* Sells services to client s purchasing or IT senior management.
* Strong industry and service solution knowledge.
* Strong understanding of customer s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
* Strong business and financial acumen.
* Ability to assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions.
* Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
* Tracks activities and deal management in CRM tool.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.