Sales Executive, Segmented Surgical - Austin, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
Responsible for the solicitation of orders for specific KSEA products, specialties, and services, the representation of the company in an appropriately professional manner in accordance with company policies in the assigned geographic area, and for maintaining an awareness of local competitive conditions and promptly reporting them to management.
* Level of accountability: Generally independent
* Level of decision making: Non-routine tasks
* Has contact with: Inside + outside the company + occasionally executive staff
* Supervision: Will report to a Regional Sales Manager, occasional to frequent contact with Area Sales Director
* Physical Requirements: Considerable mental and physical effort
* Travel: Daily commute to customer sites within assigned territory, occasional travel for training and conventions.
* Aggressively sell all KSEA products for the "Surgical" specialties (Laparoscopy, Gastroenterology, Arthroscopy, and CV/Thoracoscopy) and "Project Business" specialties (Video Imaging and Spec-W (AIDA-SCB)) to every hospital account, and, where appropriate, to surgery centers, clinics, and physician offices.
* Maintain and grow market share of all designated product specialties.
* Establish and maintain strong working relationships with nurses, physicians, materials management, and administrative personnel in every account.
* Address customer complaints in a timely manner and in accordance with established company policy.
* Promptly advise management of any situation beyond his/her scope of authority.
* Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key accounts and key physicians, which are essential to the company's future.
* Provide dependable service after sale to ensure customer satisfaction and long term reliability of all KSEA products purchased.
* Be capable of effective presentation of product features, benefits, and procedural application. Aggressively pursue new customers.
* Aggressively support all promotional activities initiated by KSEA that are related to designated product specialties and product focuses.
* Responsible for the achievement of assigned annual quota.
* Prepare and maintain an annual working sales plan to include analysis and forecasting specifying activities/efforts that contribute to company goals/quota attainment.
* Assist in the field training of another salesperson, as requested. Maintain sales samples in the best possible working condition; through cleaning and polishing, provide them with a "like new" appearance.
* Accountability for all samples provided by KSEA; when, and as often as possible, turn over samples through sales to customers.
* Be alert to all competitive products - design, pricing, promotions - and keep management informed in a timely manner. When appropriate, recommend the addition of new products and/or modification or new application of existing products to management.
* Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directives for the fulfillment of company objectives.
* Submit complete and informative meeting/convention reports, as requested by manager or executive, in a timely manner.
* Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy.
* Maintain up-to-date customer records and any other records, as required, by company policy/instruction. Submit any special reports related to the operation of the territory, as required.
* Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs and conventions, as directed.
* Maintain an awareness of likely candidates for the Sales Force and call any such individual(s) to the attention of the Region Manager.
* A minimum education level of a Bachelor s Degree or equivalent 2 to 4 years of experience.
* Possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.