Sales Executive (VA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe primary objective of the KN US Sales Organization is to ensure the growth of KN through the development of new business. The Account Executive is responsible for winning new accounts within the assigned branch office territory. The position is also responsible for maximizing sales growth from existing customers through the development of new sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the single point of contact for KN solutions and service sales across all Sea & Air logistics business fields within the assigned territory and customer base.
- Obtain new B and C level customers through sales hunting activity, correctly assessing the prospective account as Profitable, Significant or Strategic in order to secure winning bids.
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities utilizing CRM daily (required).
- Conduct mutually agreed Quarterly Business Reviews with the customer and maintain close/ongoing communication with customer and KN Operations to assure expectations are satisfied.
- Report to management in agreed intervals on market development, working and buying platform.
- Adhere to all policies listed in the KN US Sales Guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 2 years field sales in freight forwarding or two years of operational experience.
- Experience with logistics processes, systems and solutions.
- Solid PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office applications experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective presentation and customer relations skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to produce results
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Drivers License
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.