Sales Executive (VoIP, Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a growing B2B provider of award-winning, cost-efficient VoIP business solutions, Hosted PBX, and SIP Trunks. They are a smaller company who has won numerous awards for their VoIP services and business solutions. Their founder is a widely recognized leader in the space with numerous patents, awards, and innovative products and services. They have a strong professional reputation in the industry due to their constant commitment to the excellence of their products and continued growth.
They are hiring a Sales Executive within their fast-growing VoIP & PBX solutions team to meet the rising demand from their customers. This Sales Executive will take advantage of a high-growth market and capitalize on strong customer demand.
THIS ROLE OFFERS:
* Consistently profitable company with a strong culture of reinvesting in their employees
* Fast-growing sales team.
* Strong pipeline of resources: Dedicated sales engineer and proposal writer for every 2 salespeople, plus a best-in-class technical support team.
* Company has won Product of the Year awards from 3 different publications several times over past 8years for their innovative solutions in Hosted PBX, VoLTE, 5G, and more.
* Competitive base salary, uncapped high-percentage commissions, full benefits package, car allowance, fringe benefits, and all the works/tools to make their sales team the best in the industry.
* Dynamic, fun, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals and flexible to take advantage of new markets.
* Network and build relationships with some of the most trusted names in the unified communications industry.
* Bring top-of-the-line solutions to customers in a wide range of industries.
* Collaborate with extensive sales support team members to develop the best possible presentation of company solutions.
* Identify and take advantage of large sales opportunities within key territories.
* Build up existing business relationships within the company's thriving book of business and identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
* Telecommunications B2B sales experience, especially in unified communications, VoIP, PBX, and other wireless technology.
* Passion for hosted PBX, SIP trunking, VoLTE and other emerging telecommunications technologies.
* Outstanding track record of thriving in a sales environment.
* Desire to become a marketplace expert with strong connections in the telephony industry.
* Strong strategic selling skills and growing passion for the industry.
* Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
* Strong collaboration and teamwork skills