Sales Incentive Strategy Manager 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SALES INCENTIVE STRATEGY MANAGER
This position will be responsible for all things associated with new incentive strategies and structures. The successful deployment of associate incentives requires continuous assessment of company strategy, customer needs and associate behaviors, as well as a longer-term plan. The position is accountable for staying abreast of industry and functional best-practices and for working closely with cross functional partners to assess associate incentive recommendations that allow the company to maximize business results through front-line incentive programs.
* Manages expense forecasting of large-scale incentive programs (associates assess competitive positioning; work with cross-functional teams to define high level operational requirements. Make recommendations on those opportunities.
* Understand industry developments, competitor incentive plans and positioning, and trends in associate behavior and incentives.
* Assist other functional areas in the planning and preparation for new products and services to ensure a successful adoption of associate behaviors necessary for the success of the business.
* Maintain expertise on incentives and performance management through training and research. Designs sales incentive training and education programs for the sales force.
* Develop and implement new associate incentive programs designed to maximize associate behavior and performance to optimize the customer experience.
* MBA and/or equivalent work experiences with BA/BS Business or Organizational Behavior undergraduatedegree.
* Minimum of five years incentive compensation experience required, with specific sales compensation experience preferred.
* Experience developing and implementing successful incentive strategies for a diverse workforcerequired.
* Effective organizational/project management and interpersonal skills required.