Sales Internship- Nationwide
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONSALES INTERNSHIP - NATIONWIDE 191600
Posted On: 08/30/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti North America, we are looking for a
An internship at Hilti is your chance to apply your academic knowledge, ability and ambition to a real business environment.
Summer Interns work 40 hours a week on various projects in departments relevant to their education and in all areas of the business. In addition to internships at our corporate offices in Plano, Texas and Tulsa, Oklahoma, there are field opportunities across the United States. Those who successfully complete an internship are considered for full time employment upon graduation. Throughout the summer, interns will be exposed to all levels of management and participate in a variety of events, including a one-week orientation with a welcome from our CEO, an overview of the business, hands-on tool training and volunteer opportunities. At the end of the summer, interns give a final presentation to senior leadership on their experience and accomplishments.
At Hilti, our culture is based on teamwork, integrity, courage and commitment. Every employee at Hilti contributes valuable skills and we are always looking for new talent to join our team.
Sales Internship - Nationwide
The internship will provide the right individual with the opportunity to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge of the company, our products and sales operations through the completion of value added projects and daily sales activities. This individual will have the opportunity to build direct sales experience through real-world practice.
* In pursuit of a Bachelor s degree in professional sales, marketing or a business related discipline
* Results oriented and pro-active - able to get things done and achieve targets
* Strong customer orientation
* Excellent planning and time management skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Willingness to relocate nationally
* GPA of 3.0 or above
* Eligible to work in the United States permanently without sponsorship
* Collaborated with the local sales team to execute a targeted marketing campaign for the annual mid-year store event
* Provided customers and prospects engaged business relationships at the Hilti Center
* Gained field work experience through the sales of the Hilti 12-volt product line
* Analyzed regional market trends for assigned product responsibility and reviewed business findings with Regional Manager
* Implemented Hilti Online to customers in a specific region to help increase Account Manager productivity
* Enhanced the experience in Hilti Centers; focusing on creating a Hilti Center future look and focusing on Direct Customer Relationship, Demos, Innovation, Grab and Go
* Planned an event for customer appreciation day or "innovation" day
* Researched OSHA silica dust regulations to measure Hilti s competitive advantage
* Conducted market research to find the solution to selling to companies using employee purchasing programs
We look forward to receiving your application.