Sales Lead Generator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
American Residential Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Andy's Statewide has partnered with the largest home improvement retailer- HOME DEPOT- to provide their customers with excellent HVAC equipment sales and service!
The Sales Support Associate will be setting appointments with customers to conduct store sponsored maintenance, repairs, and replacements on HVAC systems.
The ideal candidate will have some sales and marketing or related work experience, excellent communication and people skills, enthusiasm with approaching customers, and a strong work ethic.
We have both Full Time and Part Time positions available. The ability to work Saturdays and Sundays is required. Plus we have a mandatory weekly training every Thursday. NOTE: this is an ongoing assignment and not just a seasonal position.
* up to $12.00 per hour plus generous weekly Commission (up to $22 an hour)
* Daily/Weekly Spiff Opportunities
* Plus Lucrative Monthly Bonus Possibilities
* Flexible and Consistent work opportunities
* Full Benefits Package available for Full Time Employees (Health Insurance -- Vacation -- etc)
* Comfortable retail environment, work inside your Home Depot Store
* A great Company and a Rewarding place to work!
* A High School diploma, or GED equivalent, and prior work experience is desired.
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and selling skills are required.
* 3+ Years of Sales, Retail, and/or marketing Required
* Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
* Ability to work weekends during peak retail hours
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.