This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Sales Manager strategic customers to deliver top line sales revenue and profitability. This position will maximize the availability of our products in the appropriate channels of distribution, consistent with our brand strategy with an emphasis on superior new product execution.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Utilizes leading edge data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand, and shopper trends to maximize market share, sales, and profits through price optimization
* Monitors the competitors' brands and products as well as our market share, competitor market share, and target market share to understand shopper trends and opportunities and communicating to appropriate sales, channel and brand management.
* Collaborates with channelmarketing to provide and explain market data to the customer.
* Leads their team in utilizing best in class insights to develop customer strategies as they relate to consumer purchase behavior and to maximize in-store and commercial opportunities.
* Builds category plan consistent with customer strategies.
STRATEGY conducts business fairly, honestly, and ethically every day
* Able to develop positive, long term relationships with customers and individuals at all levels
* Able to develop sales plans, goals and strategy including monitoring of sales attainment and overall effectiveness of sales strategies
* Highly motivated self-starter
* Excellent communication and presentation skills