This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Neopost USA, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Sales Manager in our Birmingham office you will enjoy a highly competitive salary and bonus plan, 401k programs, benefits plan, car allowance and training program. Compensation consists of a base salary plus monthly and quarterly bonus based on team performance. Neopost USA also provides excellent opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
Income is projected to exceed $120,000+ but earnings are not capped.
This role will manage a sales team and have personal selling responsibility. Almost no overnight travel is involved in this role.
Learn more about Neopost USA by viewing this short video: VIEW NEOPOST VIDEO
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
* Proven track record of sales performance results in the capitol equipment / business systems or technology sales industry preferred.
* Large account and software sales background is a plus
* Requires effective communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, presentation) with internal and external customers
* Strong proficiency in MS Word and Excel
* Strong contract database administration experience (Salesforce)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple activities and short turn-around times
* Effectively interact with all levels of the organization
Visit our website at www.neopostusa.com
Neopost USA facilitates the flow of documentation -- letter, parcel and electronic -- for small and medium businesses anytime, anywhere. Neopost USA is renowned for its technologically advanced mailing, folding/inserting, addressing, logistics management, traceability and shipping solutions offered throughout the United States via dealers and direct-sales channels. The company also offers a full range of services, including consultancy, maintenance and financing solutions. For more information about Neopost, visit our website at www.neopostusa.com.
Neopost is an international player
* Number one in Europe
* Number two worldwide in mail processing solutions
* More than 4,500 staff in 13 countries (Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, UK, USA)
* More than a million customers
* Products sold in more than 90 countries around the world
* A good balance in business between Europe and North America
* Revenues in excess of one billion.
Neopost USA is actively seeking candidates who display these six behaviors:
* Accountability, personal accountability and a proactive approach.
* Adaptability and flexibility
* Strong communication skills/sincerity/candor
* A customer service orientation
* A team orientation and desire to partner and collaborate within one's team and cross functionally.
* Ability to form strong working relationships with a diverse groups of people
For consideration, please submit your resume on line
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled