This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
* Adhere to all of the various written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
* Meet or exceed weekly, quarterly and annual sales goals, targets and initiatives.
* Develop, actively solicit, and map group business accounts per defined territory.
* Maintain a complete database of accounts in defined territories.
* Identify and qualify potential prospects through participating in telemarketing, tradeshows, sales blitzes and other sales initiatives.
* Maximize outcome of all sales initiatives by following up on leads, following up with clients in-house to identify additional business opportunities and aggressively managing accounts.
* Follow all Group Sales Standards of Operation and policies and procedures (generating and completing all necessary forms, correspondence, etc.).
* Properly convey rate and package information within approved limits to maximize and protect our overall resort revenue yields.
* Perform in a manner that demonstrates the philosophies of The Power of One and Omni Hotels in a professional manner to clients and potential clients at every opportunity.
* Maintain customer relations, GSO relations, trade relations, industry relations and staff relations.
* Promote all Omni Properties and offer information to clients to cross sell the brand, as well and promote other memberships and relationships available for members at participating resorts.
* Work closely with all departments such as Convention Services and Reservation Sales departments to ensure that all details are communicated for to ensure a successful meeting experience.
* Perform other tasks as needed or directed to ensure effective Resort operation.
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in business, communications, or hotel management preferred
* Two years or more related experience in sales work at a conference hotel.
* Must have experience in "cold call" solicitation, contract closing, site inspections/visits with clients, setting up fam trips and contract negotiations.
* Participate in development training through OBCR and ongoing with Omni Hotels & Resorts.
* Remain current with all pertinent computer software programs and equipment
* Have working knowledge of all departments, the Resort and its amenities.
* Participate in all sales meetings and line-ups.
* Submit SMART Plans & Development Goals, and Market Place Action Plans yearly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: