Sales Manager (Capital Equipment) 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE: Sales Manager (Capital Equipment)
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
SALARY: $80, - 100, + Commission
MANAGES OTHERS: No
A mid-sized manufacturing company is looking for a Sales Manager to help develop new business within the industrial market. The Sales Manager will aggressively engage the market penetrating new accounts and capturing new applications with existing customers. The Sales Manager will responsible for the selling of customized special & automated equipment. This role requires that the candidate must be located within driving distance of a large metropolitan airport and will work out of a home office when not on the road travelling to customer sites. The ideal candidate will be an aggressive sales hunter with a proven background in developing new business within the industrial sector.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience considered.
* Must have 7-10 years of salesexperience within manufacturing, preferably within custom automated machinery or capital equipment
* Strong technical knowledge of fabrication, machining and tooling.
* Must have demonstrated ability to develop relationships at multiple levels of an organization
* A proven track record of increasing sales and improving performance of a segment market.
* Strong background of business development within the white goods market preferred.
* Strong technical background and experience within a job shop environment.
Please reference Job Code 9-1AH when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.