Sales Manager 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SCOPE:
Sales manager will conduct 10 strategic sales calls each week and communicate the Client value proposition to existing and potential customers. In addition, the Sales Manager should conduct 20 weekly cold calls or similar customer contact to develop future leads for business.
* Have basic knowledge of trailer specifications and applications to assist customers.
* Provide value-added solutions to customers based on customer needs and requirements.
* Make personal visits with customers and present the Client Value Proposition to customers including: Rent, Lease, Trailer Tracking, LDW and other products offered by the company.
* Establishes professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, other key personnel).
* Provides weekly report to branch manager on sales targets for the upcoming week.
* Use CRM system to enter: Sales calls, opportunities and customer contacts.
* Keep customer AR below 45days and collect money as appropriate to ensure customers stay in good credit status.
* Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned by the Branch Manager.
* Performs assigned duties with minimum personal supervision from the Branch Manager.
* Occasional after hours and/or weekend hours required.
* Support other department/branches as needed.
EDUCATION & MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in business or 5+ years' experience in the trailer leasing industry.
* At least 3+ years of outside sales experience.
* Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable and well organized.
* Willingness to travel.
* Ability to drive personal automobile.
* Drive in excess of five hours per day.
* Get in and out of automobile repeatedly each workday. (At least five hours per day)
* When needed physically inspect trailers inside and out.
* Must be able to get in as well as underneath a trailer.
* Walking up and down flights of stairs as necessary as well as walking the yard.
* Drive/fly in excess of 3days per week.
TECHNOLOGY SKILLS: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites - Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook