This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
The Sales Manager's primary responsibility will be selling Ocean and Airfreight Import/Export services to corporations in the area.
* Maintain working relationships with assigned client base to cultivate business.
* Develop lists of prospective customers and leads using various resources.
* Generate interest and sell all services to current and potential customers.
* Maintain a high level of customer service with existing customers using problem solving, issue resolution, and administrative follow- up.
* Assist in establishing activities/tactics that will help generate new clients and target new business.
* Hunt for new areas of business within existing customer organizations.
* 5+ YEARS AGGRESSIVE SALES EXPERIENCE
* 2+ YEARS OF AIRFREIGHT (IMPORT/EXPORT) AND OCEAN SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
* Warehousing sales experience preferred
* Good tele-marketing/cold calling skills
* Excellent management & people skills
* Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Open Base Salary
* AGGRESSIVE UNCAPPED COMMISSION PROGRAM!
* Car allowance