Sales Manager - Construction Trades
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWell established and busy construction trades/materials distributor seeking a motivated and experienced Sales Manager to join our winning team!
* Responsible for hiring, training, managing and developing a high-functioning team of trade sales consultants with a business to business focus
* Developing and implementing sales strategies, selling/reporting tools, and metrics to evaluate performance
* Developing and maintaining an understanding of our products and systems
* Regularly partners with sales consultants during appointments to coach and develop consultants
* Ensures consistency of customer experience and sales process though training and coaching
* Participates with other members of the leadership team in developing strategies to ensure the company's continued growth and profitability
* Ability to develop relationships in a sales setting
* Ability to manage process and policy development and implementation
* Positive energy, Team work, Results Orientated, Goal Driven, Self-Starter
* Computer Aptitude
* Desire to excel in a fast paced environment
* Must have the ability to manage multiple-tasks in an environment of constant interruptions and be able prioritize responsibilities
* Local or regional travel will be required. A valid driver's license is required
* Construction knowledge is desirable, not required
* BS/BA from four year college or university with 3-5 years sales management, customer service management, or general business experience required
This is a direct hire, long term, career opportunity. Starting pay range is $80K - $90K plus benefits plus bonus. Send resume showing applicable experience and education for immediate consideration and possible phone screen!