This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
Florham Park, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time (Tuesday through Saturday schedule)
Brookdale Florham Park - 8 James Street Florham Park, NJ 07932
Job #: SMNEflorpNJ067586
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your sales career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Maintain and/or improve community occupancy level and revenue production in accordance with business and marketing plans
* Manage sales process by understanding prospective residents' needs and educating them about the community's services and programs
* Coordinate and complete all activities needed for sales, including visiting prospects' homes, conducting initial assessments or sales presentations, and ensuring all required forms are completed prior to move-in
* Increase community awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups and local community involvement
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field from an accredited college or university preferred
* Three years sales experience with a proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
* Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office and database systems
* Ability to effectively listen and communicate both verbally and in writing
* Must have the desire to work with the elderly.
* Prior sales experience a plus.
* Holidays rotated but will be required to work some holidays. Will be required to participate in any Special Events at the community.
* Must have the ability to build and foster relationships and meet minimum requirements of the position.
* Strong customer focus is a priority.
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150105.aspx'