This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fisher Barton South Carolina Inc.
Fountain Inn, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONA. PRIMARY DUTIES:
* Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business and identifying and evaluating additional needs and potential opportunities.
* Develops new business by building market position to locate, develop, define, negotiate and close business relationships.
* Analyzes account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales.
* Recommends new applications and sales strategies.
* Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, financials and evaluating options.
* Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
* Develops new applications by preparing specifications; conferring with product engineering.
* Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
* Supervises Customer Service Representative.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Additional duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
C. KEY MEASURABLES:
* Profit Margin related directly to the acquisition of new and existing sales.
* Growth of Business: level of new business attainment and impact on business operations.
* Customer satisfaction level / number of complaints; on time delivery; quality, customer service.
* Number of RFQ's
* Achievement of defined sales goals and objectives.
* Education: Bachelor's degree in business/engineering and 5-7 years of experience as a sales manager in manufacturing
* _INDUSTRY RELATED EXPERIENCE PREFERRED_
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Closing Skills; motivation for sales; prospecting skills; sales planning; market knowledge; presentation skills; professionalism
* Ability to foster teamwork with peers.
* Ability/knowledge to effectively contribute to Strategic Planning initiatives.