Sales Manager 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position: Sales Manager
Location: Fremont, CA
Duration: Full Time
* Complete focus on New Client Logo and generate Direct Revenue for Company
* Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories
* Achieve growth and hit sales targets
* Should be able to generate and conduct in-person meetings with New Clients for Company's introduction and present services
* Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
* Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
* Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
* Need to utilize strong understanding of client business processes to cultivate successful client relationships.
* Experience with lead generation by cold calling prospects
* Exceptional and innovative approaches to calling and emailing
* Salesexperience through internships or jobs strongly preferred
* Strong team player that also excels as a high-performing individual contributor
* Excellent communication & Superb organizational skills
* Fast on computer / electronic systems for tracking and recording and finding data
* Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
* Develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
* Responsible for generating new sales by reaching out to decision makers with the goal of setting appointments with Account Executive.
* Follow up on leads generated by the marketing team and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
* Continually innovate and look for ways to improve lead generation and prospecting efforts
* Prepare meetings for important prospects by drawing up insights of their situation and needs
* Comfortable in prospecting and cold calling new potential customers
* Set up meetings and demos for the Major Account Executive
* Create a business plan of how you will achieve your goals