Sales Manager 9/4/2016
Kansas City, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH MY CLIENT:
* Do you want to work for company that is Family oriented and have a good work life balance
* Do you want to work for a very Christian company holding those values in the work environment they promote within, recognize hard work
* Do you want to work with the team that has professional attitude to help the company and help each other
* Do you want a company that allows career advancement to keep employees happy and long term
* Do you want to own a very small portion of the company
IF YOU ANSWERED YES, LET'S TALK!
JOB LOCATION: Springfield, MO or Wichita, KS or Joplin, MO or Kansas City, KS
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
* Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
* Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
* Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue and expense control, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization's presence throughout over trade area.
* Assist in the development of annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecast for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trade, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic cost of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plan.
* Responsible for planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of sales representation to accomplish specific objectives.
* Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of report and communications involving sales reports, periodic sales meeting.
* Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describe the responsibility and performance standard for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
* Personally observe the performance of the representative in the filed on a regular basis.
* Provide high standards of ongoing training for the representative so that they possess sufficient technical knowledge to present information on the company's product in an accurate and balance manner.
* Responsibility for scheduling joint calls with vendor Representative and our sales staff to work with key account.
* Assist with the development and presentation of proposal.
* Investigate the sales and customers.
* Attend vendor and industry meeting and conventions.
* Cultivate effective business relationship with executive decision makers at key accounts.
EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED:
* Business degree or related professional qualification.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy.
* Technical sales skills.
* Proven experience in customer relationship management.
* Knowledge of market research.
* Experience in managing and directing a sales team.
* Relevant product and industry Knowledge.
* Experience with relevant software applications.