Sales Manager - Material Handling Equipment
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
A sales management professional with 6+ years of proven sales and/or sales management success in material handling or sales industry. This person will spearhead major initiatives of common procedures and practices, business development, sales training, fleet utilization and team management.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS STATEMENT(S)
* Consult with Sales Director to establish uniformed processes and procedures for Company
* Develop and submit regular reports on equipment, lost rents, utilization, sales forecasts, etc.
* Consistently travel to branch operations to monitor staff and ensure adherence to sales excellence criteria and support local sales efforts
* Develop a strong relationship with both the rental operations and service organizations.
* Work with Service Operations to ensure economical rental maintenance costs
* Periodically attend rental operations organization meetings as needed
* Establish competitive rental rates in assigned area.
* Monitor and communicate on market, utilization & trends in assigned region and competitor trends to management
* With the help of the marketing director, develop and maintain a marketing strategy within rental district
* Work with other departments to develop effective strategies to increase sales and gross profit in the contractor division
* Train and develop assigned team of sales persons
* Meet with other District Sales managers to share experience, concerns and wins.
SKILLS it's the way we do things