Sales Manager - Medical Device Sports Medicine
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis is a mid-level field-based sales management position. Incumbent should achieve revenue goals by managing a team of Account Specialists promoting Gel-One to physicians and other medical/office personnel within assigned region. Ensure effective education of customers on the use, characteristics, advantages, indicated treatments and all other developments related to Gel-One by direct s. Track, analyze and manage all aspects of Account Specialist activity within assigned region. Mentor Account Specialists through regular daily interaction and frequent ride-alongs. Professionally represent Zimmer Biomet in the field and ensure high levels of visibility and customer satisfaction in territories. Maintain effective communication and relationships with director s, senior management and key external and internal customers.
* Oversee account specialists and effectively promote and educate targeted physicians/HCPs on the use of Gel-One through office meetings, group presentations, and other company-approved means.
* Establishes and s on sales objectives through forecasting and developing quotas for regions and territories. Provide regular projections as requested.
* Work in the field each week to support assigned staff, with office time as needed for call planning, customer follow-up, preparing presentations, making appointments, generation, etc.
* Facilitate relationships with Zimmer Biomet distributorships and other sales leaders to allow for successful collaboration to achieve business goals.
* Provide guidance within company parameters on pricing and discounting. Provide issue resolution for accounts, and drive for high customer service and satisfaction.
* Develop and execute company-approved product marketing plans and territory/regional business plan activities. Attend industry meetings as assigned.
* Support targeted customers using company-approved resources, sales materials, and promotional activities/initiatives as identified by Market Access Management.
* Accurately /submit sales call activities, territory expenses and written s and within deadline as defined by Zimmer Biomet and management.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build customer relationships
* Previous sales management/leadership experience
* Ability to present business, clinical and technical results clearly, completely and accurately. Exceptional negotiation, presentation, and listening skills
* Maintains territory responsibility for managing/selling Gel-One and oversight of assigned account specialists
* Understand buy and bill and pharmaceutical sales
* Proven success at introducing new products and/or therapies, and appropriately articulating differentiation
* Understanding of healthcare environment and workings of physician practices, or ability to quickly garner skills
* Ability to gain understanding of coding, coverage and reimbursement. Good understanding of payer processes.
* Attention to detail, adaptability to changing requests, and strong service ethic relating to all internal and external customers
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrates professionalism, maturity and strong communication skills
* Effective team player who is also capable of working independently with strong self-motivation
Overnight Travel for this role will be 50%