This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWork for a well estabished and innovative company offering a number of products to customer. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and managing your team along with growing and maintaining client relationships.
This individual will:
- Hire, train and manage sales team of 10-12 reps
- Maintain metrics and strategies for team
- Attend appointments and help close sales
This individual will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years in a sales management role
- Consulative skills in developing long term, working relationships
- Track recording of managing a successful sales team
This individual will receive:
- An opportunity to work in a potsitve, professional working enviornment
- Competitive pay and bonus opportunities
- 401k plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Discount on company products