Sales Manager - Municipal Water Treatment 9/8/2016
Oklahoma City, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Due to continued growth and plans for expansion in the US municipal market, our client, a leading water treatment solutions company is urgently looking for an experienced Account Manager to cover the US market.
You will be responsible for sales growth in the entire US Region, working closely with current and potential customers in the municipal market.
* In charge of the entire sales cycle from introducing systems and capabilities to engineering decision makers, working closely with them during the process of evaluating the system, to leading to purchase of the system.
* Maintain contact with decision makers post sales to ensure full satisfaction and the
development of long-term collaborative relationships.
* Support, interface and assist strategic partners in this market including participation in joint sales calls.
* Seek out and collaborate with industry experts, engineering companies, OEM's and
independent manufacturers' reps.
* Participate in local and national trade shows, as well as other promotional events.
* Collect market and competitive intelligence information and regularly update
management on key issues.
* Extensive travel.
* A Hunter! Proven successful sales experience with drinking water treatment or similar relevant water treatment technology products or services (including
chemicals) sold to "early adopters" in the US municipal market a MUST!
* Ability to demonstrate a high level of municipal market credibility with a strong
network of contacts
* Motivated to meet and exceed goals and work independently
* Engineering degree is preferred, with previous hands-on experience in mechanical or process engineering positions .
* Background working in an ational company or multi-cultural business environment would be an advantage.