This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Brown Brothers Harriman
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION* Responsible for long-term profitability of current client relationships.
* Grow revenue with assigned prospects/clients.
* Coordinate cross-selling activity with Client Service Manager (CSM), product specialists, Ops and Systems; oversees deals.
* Identify and coordinate innovative and integrated solutions to address clients strategic challenges using multiple BBH products and services.
* Achieve annual revenue targets within stated profit margin goals.
* Evaluate existing client relationships and identifies new revenue streams through active communication and collaboration with CSM, Ops, and Systems.
* Promote BBH products and services throughout the industry and position BBH for long-term opportunities.
* Develop and maintain detailed sales account plans and RE analysis for individual clients and prospects.
* Monitor development and progress against sales plans for clients/prospects and RE action steps.
* Develop strategic business relationships with top level executives of client/prospect organizations.
* Monitor and track clients and potential clients by developing an in-depth knowledge of their 1, 3, and 5-year business strategy, key imperatives, organizational changes and related activities.
* Actively track and communicate client and market intelligence back to appropriate BBH resources and colleagues.
* Develop in-depth product knowledge of BBH s core products and services. Develop skill sets to deliver our products and services in a core insight lead sales model.
* BS/BA required, or equivalent work experience.
* MBA is a plus.
* A minimum of 5 years global custody or related industry experience is required.
* 2 to 4 years of marketing/sales experience.
* Global custody product knowledge; Cross product knowledge a plus.
* Communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills and excellent writing ability (writing sample required).
* Proven negotiation skills.
* Professional business acumen; Ability to interact in a professional manner at all levels, both internally and externally to BBH.
* Detail oriented with proven ability to see open issues to resolution.
* Quick learner, ability to juggle duties and trouble shoot while maintaining an upbeat personality
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.