This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
This position is accountable for the daily supervision of Medicare Inside Sales staff and their efforts to meet enrollment goals, sales appointment goals for Field Medicare Sales staff, quality assurance of sales calls, customer service as needed, and retention goals.
* Supervises the day-to-day staff activities.
* Directs staff to ensure overall client satisfaction and appropriate level of service delivery.
* Monitors sales goals achievement for staff to insure they are being met, and provides ongoing feedback and coaching.
* Creates and develops tactics and tools to ensure goals are met.
* Manages lead distribution and tracking for sales staff.
* Provides data and reporting on sales, appointments set for Field Sales, and tracking to Manager III.
* Supervises inbound and outbound call traffic to insure department service levels goals are met.
* Monitors phone sales activities to ensure adherence to Enterprise, CMS, and DOBI guidelines.
* Conducts performance reviews on an annual basis and administers salaries for the staff.
* Contributes to departmental staffing, development, and training of newly hired staff.
* Participates in the conducting of department sales staff meetings and conducts his/her own team meetings.
* Ensures staff complies with all regulatory requirements and adheres to best practices, professional standards, internal policies and procedures.
* Assists team with sales script development when necessary.
* Designs and implements work flow changes to support the sales process.
* Reports to upper management any potential problems or critical issues that might interfere with sales efforts.
* Performs other duties as assigned by management.
* Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and supporting software in a Windows based environment, including MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes; Should be knowledgeable in the use of intranet and internet applications.
* Knowledge of database marketing and understanding of how to develop and improve such a system.
* Knowledge and understanding of sales script development as well as possesses a mastery of telephone sales.
* Understanding of procedure and workflow design and implementation.
Skills and Abilities:
* Conflict resolution
* Verbal and written communication
* Analytical and problem-solving
* Requires a bachelor s degree in a related field.
* Requires a minimum of three (3) years of experience in health insurance sales, with supervisory responsibilities.
* Requires Inside Sales and call center management experience.
* Bi-lingual English/Spanish strongly preferred.
Additional licensing, certifications, registrations:
* Requires a New Jersey Health Insurance License.
* Requires a valid driver s license.
Travel (If Applicable):
* Throughout NJ
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability and any other protected class as required by federal, state or local law.
Sales / Account Management