Sales Manager 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SALES MANAGER
At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage. We are looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for sales development strategy and executes to the plan. Responsible for achieving Annual Operating Plan (AOP) numbers for assigned segments.
Leads sales strategy for HBS Region core business (Install & Service LOBs).
Evaluates offering against competition and recommends competitive differentiators.
Coordinates Region sales efforts with Energy LOB.
Assists with definition and executes new offering launches and key initiative efforts.
Monitors strength and weakness of the value proposition, delivery and customer satisfaction, manages value propositions based on market intelligence.
Monitors cost / pricing policies and methods in conjunction with Marketing, Ops, National Sales.
Acts as a business advisor for the District.
Directly supervises, coaches and develops District's core business sales force.
Travel up to 70% of the time
* Bachelor's Degree
* 10 years of industry related experience with direct experience in sales, strategic marketing and/or business
* 5 years of leadership experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION:* Successful experience leading a geographically dispersed sales team
* Proven ability to work and sell across various diverse markets
* Solid understanding of P experience running a P&L a big plus
* Proven experience building and growing a sales organization
* Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth
* Strategic Planning: Ability to define the problem/issue and marketing research objectives, charter and resource marketing research effort to create winning business strategies.
* Understands how to build sales strategies from
market data across multiple geographies / industries and uses common sense approach to execution.* Creative, decisive, high energy and ability to energize others.
* Excellent Negotiation Skills: Ability to understand the customer needs, negotiate complex sales and total value offerings to customers.
* Leadership Skills: Ability to define vision for the organization, rally the team around the vision, set high expectations and manages to expectations.
* Strong Coaching and Influencing Skills: Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization and influence other members of leadership team without formal authority.
* Must be willing to travel as necessary throughout the District
Wonder what it's like to work at Honeywell Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.