Sales Manager, Ready Mix
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
This position is primarily responsible for profitable sales of ready mixed concrete, and related materials & services to a wide variety to customers from road contractors, to government agencies, commercial contractors and residential contractors, throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. This position will lead the sales team s efforts to effectively build and manage customer relationships, focus on building and executing professional sales strategy and contribute to the professional development and performance of the sales team.
* Serve each customer with integrity; operating within the core values of the Company at all times.
* Deliver exceptional service to and support of existing customers, including product training, marketing support, and timely resolution of customer concerns/problems.
* Stay abreast of industry trends and adjust performance goals and initiatives accordingly, to ensure a competitive edge.
* Meet pre-determined margin goals through the activities of direct reports.
* Utilize technology to effectively communicate with customers
* Maintain detailed customer data files, including updated program agreements and pricing.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships and collaborate effectively with internal LaFargeHolcim support groups including Operations, Credit and Finance.
* Create and train lead qualification processes.
* Lead, hire (as needed ),and develop high-performing sales people.
* Work with sales team to generate ideas for meeting customers needs through product and services offering
* Schedule and lead weekly and monthly team meetings with the sales team and leadership.
* Track sales team metrics and utilize the information obtained to coach and develop direct reports.
* Implement performance improvement plans according to Company procedures.
* Bachelor s Degree in Sales/Marketing, Business, Civil Engineering or related discipline
* Minimum of five years of successful sales management performance in the building materials, manufacturing or construction industry.
* Demonstrated sales ability in closing prospective accounts and developing new business.
* Demostrated proficiency and success in building a sales territories and sales team
* Ability to travel locally.
* Working knowledge of OFCCP requirements
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES:
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE: