Sales Manager - SW
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Fernando, CA
We are seeking someone who SELLS TO THE WINDOWS AND DOORS INDUSTRY. Our client produces products for sun protection, weather protection, home and building security, etc. These products are specialty fabricated to the clients particular needs.
SOMEONE STRONG WITH ARCHITECTS AND FABRICATORS IS IDEAL..
* Developing business opportunities - including both fabricators and architects in parallel
* Prospecting and seeking new bids and projects to supply product line
* Increasing sales by promoting and obtaining acceptance of the product line
* Being the regional contact person for all sales activities including project implementation
* Having a determined action plan for sales and client follow-up
* Organizing and attending exhibits, trade shows, client presentations
* Maintaining relationships with potential and existing customers and other industry players on a state by state basis
* Preparing quotation and supporting documentation for bids
* Be the regional point of prime contact for activities for clients and industry players
* Gathering information about competitors' products, strategy, financial situations, etc.
* Regular visits to client sites in order to provide excellent follow-up service with existing customers
* Technical assistance to clients over the phone (and via email) and liaison with the engineer teams in Germany
Personality and communication style will be as important than technical aptitude
* Eager to learn and work/win in a team environment
* Very organized and extremely reactive
* Autonomous and disciplined
* Flexible to travel up to 50% within the US and sometimes to Germany
The position will be home based (within the region of responsibility). The candidate will be sent to Europe for training for a period of approx. 2-3 weeks.
This position will involve a significant amount of travel - 60 to 70%