Sales Manager 8/26/2016
NCI Building Systems
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MBCI is the industry leading manufacturer of metal roof and wall systems, including six separate standing seam roofing systems. MBCI has always and continues to provide the metal construction industry with the highest quality products and services available to architects, owners and contractors.
An MBCI SALES MANAGER'S purpose is to staff, develop and monitor inside and outside sales functions. The Sales Manager works in partnership with the Plant Manager to coordinate the service and product offering to the customer base. The Sales Manager is accountable for budget development and achievement regarding sales and revenue dollars. The Sales Manager's effectiveness is measured and graded by their ability to meet and/or exceed assigned sales/revenue and profit margin budgets as well as their ability to work effectively with the operations team.
* Developing lasting, mutually beneficial customer relationships
* Forecasting territory sales based on increasing historical market penetration
* Taking action on customer concerns, investigating situations and creating solutions
* Developing and leading a cohesive, high functioning sales team
* Acquiring management skills necessary for clear communications, active listening, effective delegating, resolving team disagreements and establishing accountability for performance
* Working with management peers in a way that leads to a culture of best outcome for MBCI (NCI) rather than a specific department
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management, Inside Sales with Metal Building industry or related field.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints and basic computer skills
* Experience in a leadership position
* Based in Salt Lake City, UT
* Frequent travelrequired
* Ability to obtain a corporate American Express card
Your position requires travel. Travel is an essential function of the position. Our expense tracking and reporting requires that you be issued an American Express (AMEX) card to charge business expenses and manage your travel. The issuance of these cards is based generally upon your credit worthiness as determined by AMEX. Please understand that if you are unable to qualify for a card, we will not be able to consider you for the position. The Company cannot accept liability for card balances by backing transactions through financial guarantees. Any offer of employment is conditional on meeting this requirement, in addition to a negative drug test result, and an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR) check and criminal history background check. the harassment of any individual for any reason, including harassment based on any of the aforementioned legally protected classifications.