This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSALES MANAGER
IMAGINIT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions. IMAGINiT provides CAD software and technology expertise as well as consulting services to help companies in the manufacturing, civil infrastructure, architecture, engineering and construction industries, gain a real competitive advantage on their path to innovation.
As the SALES MANAGER, you will be responsible for leading, directing and motivating a team of outside sales professionals in the Southeast Territory comprised of Florida North Carolina, and South Carolina. You will develop and execute sales strategies designed to meet revenue objectives and exceed customer expectations. You'll have a great team standing behind you, but you will need to bring motivation, persistence, and a passion to coach and challenge the sales teams to re-define success and create a phenomenal customer experience.
_What will you be responsible for _
* Hire, manage, coach and develop and manage the overall performance of a team of outside sales professionals
* Lead account planning strategy sessions aimed at retaining and acquiring customers and increasing business opportunities.
* Conduct meetings with team to reinforce goals and objectives, utilization of the CRM tool, and to set clear expectations about policies and procedures.
* Collaborate with professional services team and other internal partners to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
* Manage sales representatives activities by evaluating the needs of each territory, preparing and participating in sales calls and approving proposals
* Ensure customer satisfaction by conducting follow up phone calls, attending customer meetings and working closely with the sales representative to handle any customer satisfaction issues.
* Stay abreast of all changes in IMAGINiT and Autodesk technologies and ensure that your team is capable of passing all necessary examinations related to specific certifications
* Develop and presents forecasting reports to senior management
_Who are we looking for _
* 10 + years of Outside Sales experience (technology experience preferred)
* 5years of B2B Sales Management; preferred in a front line position and selling services and products
* High level understanding of sales management, sales leadership and the customer life cycle
* Proven ability to develop a sales region
* Ability to travel regionally as needed
* Bachelor's Degreepreferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
* Positive can do attitude
_What do we stand for _
* INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical, straight forward people in dealing with our employees, our customers, and our shareholders.
* TEAMWORK Every IMAGINiT team member is important to the success of our company.
* COMMUNICATION We listen to our people, our clients and our prospects.
* INNOVATION We think and act creatively. We help our clients to be innovative through leveraging technology and approaches that ensure their success.
Are you up for a new challenge IMAGINiT now!
_We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. __MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S FOR ANY EMPLOYER WITHOUT COMPANY SPONSORSHIP._
_We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws._
_We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. ___