Sales Manager - Water Treatment 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is a dominant player in chemicals and solutions for boilers, cooling towers, and waste water treatment system. They have clients all over the globe across a wide spectrum of industries, including HVAC, hospitals, universities, heavy industry, aerospace, plastic injection molding plants, aluminum forging plants, food production facilities, and more.
The company has established an enormous international customer base over the last 20 years. They are debt-free, have high liquidity, and have a strong history of investing back into the company. In addition to _no layoffs _in their 20-year history, they maintain outstanding employee retention; 90% of employees who joined in the last 10 years still work there.
It is an exciting time to join the water treatment division. They are hiring a sales manager to market their new industry-disrupting products and solutions, with support from key team members in sales, operations, and R&D. This sales manager will take ownership of a sales territory and leverage his or her experience with water treatment that focuses on boiler, cooling, and waste water solutions.
THIS ROLE OFFERS:
* Uncapped commissions with realistic targets/quotas for assigned regions and vertices
* Full ownership of a sales region plus resources to build a tailored team in the company's most successful and profitable region
* Working under excellent leadership for an industry veteran of 25+ years who knows what it takes to grow
* Company is stable, low-bureaucracy, and has very high average employee tenure
* Highly professional, dynamic team of colleagues with a reputation for being the best in the industry
* Become a top asset and trusted business partner to the EVP and President.
* 100% flexibility and all the resources and support needed to close deals, including your own team of customer service specialists to assist in servicing accounts
* Company that is a respected leader in the water treatment space with a strong focus on becoming innovative industry leaders, company growth, and culture and professional progression of all employees
* Build, blueprint and create sales strategies for assigned region to maximize growth in the industrial water treatment that focuses on boiler, cooling, and wastewater industry
* Build and lead a sales team to assist in managing a sales region, with additional support from a team of service specialists
* Introduce company solutions to new and existing customers, and develop value-added solutions for company's major accounts
* Establish, communicate, and demonstrate company value propositions during the sales process
* Identify new revenue opportunities and achieve quarterly revenue objectives
* Nurture and build long term customer relationships that encourage partner-level collaborations for future revenue growth.
* Develop relationships within target companies through site visits and leveraging existing networking relationships.
* 5+ years' experience in water treatment chemicals focusing on boiler, cooling, and waste water
* Superior professional presence and business acumen.
* Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills and ability to plan, coordinate, and lead sales meetings.
* Ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers and partners.
* Capable of working independently and excited to lead and inspire a team.