Sales Manager 9/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full-Time
Brookdale Woodbridge 330 Amity Road Woodbridge , CT 06525
Job #: SMDwdbCTHWDwdbCT059733b
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your sales career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Manage Market Sales Managers in the community to achieve occupancy, move in, and revenue targets for the community
* Close sales by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about services and programs that can meet their needs
* Respond promptly to every telephone call or in-person inquiry from all referral sources, prospective residents, and families. Responsible for being the single point of contact for referral agencies
* Develop and maintains relationships with and generates leads through resident, family, and professional referral sources on a weekly basis
* Utilize sales processes, systems, and forms for external and internal sales to perform job duties, track information, compile data and reports, and achieve desired community occupancy goals
* Partner with district sales management to develop and execute marketing plans and achieve communities' press releases and other forms of media that promote the communities services
* Represent the communities and increases awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement in the local market
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or other related field required
* A minimum of four years sales experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
* Proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,00 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150954.aspx'