Sales & Marketing Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst position is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of data in an on-going effort to support the sales, service and vertical team(s) within the Business Unit. This individual must collect disparate data (from multiple sources) and evaluate performance based on established targets and incentives. This will include the reconciliation, development and tracking of key performance metrics that will be critical to enhancing analytics and improving the decision making process.
This individual is responsible for the creation of standardized and custom reports, through which qualitative vertical, product and revenue analysis is expected while maintaining a high level of data integrity and accuracy. This individual will help initiate and build standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency and effectiveness. This individual is also expected to work with internal stakeholders to produce ad-hoc reporting to support budget and strategic planning initiatives.
The position will be a member of the ICT Analytics Center of Excellence with direct reporting to Director, Sales Americas and also supporting Global Director of Product Management and Global Manager of Channel Partners.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
Sales Strategy and Planning
* Develop standard reports and dashboards on Product Revenue, Growth, and Profitability at a Customer, Product Line, and Regional Levels.
* Work with Supply Chain and Demand Management teams to understand product trends and make recommendations on capacity and demand planning.
* Utilizing technical understanding of TE s product portfolio be able to support and recommend changes to product line structure and complete product analysis based on product structure.
* Assist product management and sales team by gathering market data and developing business cases to support new market products on a global basis. Would require interaction with global sales and product management teams
* Partner with the Incentive Compensation team and provide reconciliation related to specified team TERP Targets
* Recommend operational process improvement on report production and analysis
* Perform ongoing comprehensive reviews of existing processes and reporting in order to suggest enhancements; develop new reporting metrics to provide insight into the Business Unit revenue objectives
TEOA Site Leader for NA sales; Kaizen Facilitator for NA Sales, Product Management and ICT Channel Team
* Partner closely with Business Unit Leaders and Centers of Excellence on report metrics
* Produce standard weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports
* Review coding of Accounts to ensure they are categorized correctly within TE
* Review territory and market results and make recommendations on sales and/or vertical resource alignment
* Collect, analyze, evaluate and report on sales, service and/or vertical results
* Track key performance metrics related to sales, service and vertical teams
* Support Product Management team with input of TE Project Planning for new product introduction process with basic financial acumen skills
* Ability to work independently and require minimal direction
* Proactively identify, recommend, and implement valued-added solutions and metrics in a timely manner
* Self-starter that provides thought leadership around building new reports and enhancing metrics that benefit internal stakeholders
* Ability to perform complex analysis leveraging multiple disparate databases with large volumes of information
* Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
* Ability to prioritize, coordinate and deliver simultaneous data analysis requests of varying sizes and scope
* Prioritize multiple work projects and multi-task as necessary
* Ability to provide recommendations along with credible data that supports the recommendation
* Ability to communicate with all levels of management including Senior Leadership
* Financial acumen with an ability to understand components and inter-relationship of Profit and Loss Statement
Minimum Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor s degree in a business or related field preferred; MBA is a plus
* 5+ years of experience related to financial and/or revenue analysis, metrics and reporting
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required with emphasis on advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Experience with Microsoft Access and/or Visual Basic a plus
* Experience with CRM database software preferred; Salesforce a strong plus
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
* Handle changing, fast-paced and challenging job demands
* Detail oriented, focused on data integrity and accuracy
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills using out of the box thinking