Sales, Marketing, & Communications Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 1/11/2017
Simi Valley, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMeggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Sales, Marketing & Communications Analyst provides extended expertise to a variety of complex sales and marketing tasks, through data analysis and reporting. Designs marketing research projects and provides data necessary for further analysis by sales leadership team. The Sales, Marketing & Communications Analyst will design marketing collateral for the Strategic Business Unit (SBU) that effectively communicates capabilities through digital and printed media.
Job Core Responsibilities
* Designs, creates, and maintains collateral marketing communication material in both print and digital formats.
* Utilizes multiple sources to conduct research on current and potential markets and customers with an objective of identifying opportunities to maximize market share and profitability.
* Prepares materials, content, and templates as required for internal sales meetings and conferences.
* Participates in achieving market research objectives to support the organization in meeting its strategic sales and marketing objectives.
* Researches market conditions and conducts feasibility studies to determine market demand for existing and new products or services.
* Determines the best methodologies for accurately determining customer purchasing patterns, preferences, the company's image and marketing effectiveness.
* Gathers, analyzes, and compares competitors' products, performance data, customers and pricing to analyze strengths and opportunities relative to competing organizations.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
* The primary duties of this job require administrative, non-manual work directly related to business operations involving responsibility for processes and policies of significance, evaluation of possible solutions and results of the work for which the employee is responsible and making recommendations and/or decisions accordingly using professional judgment. Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
Education: Bachelors degree in Sales, Marketing, Engineering or other relevant disciplines.
Years Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience.
* Experience with CRM applications required; Salesforce.com preferred.
* Exceptionally talented in development of company graphics, presentations, and promotional items
* Ability to provide expertise in analyzing and synthesizing complex and/or diverse information.
* Skilled at collecting and researching data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
* Demonstrates knowledge of markets and competition.
* Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations.
* Ability to problem-solve using existing procedures, analysis and standard practices to make judgments.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and database management tools. Experience with Microsoft Publisher preferred.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.