Sales & Marketing Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 12/21/2016
TE Connectivity has a Sales & Marketing summer internship available in Troy, MI within the Automotive Business Unit. The Sales & Marketing Intern will assist in process/system development, data analysis & reporting and a variety of complex data manipulation.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Compile, maintain, & analyze sales project opportunity data
* Develop system solutions to streamline reporting & data analysis
* Generate Book & Bill reports, conduct analysis, and report sales performance
* Creation, maintenance, analysis of pricing contract data
* Coordination and follow-up
* Creation & maintenance of customer account profiles
* Work with SE's and Management to schedule customer tech days, arrange panels, and coordinate samples & catalogs.
* Coordinate Auto sales activity with other TE sales divisions
* Interface with Customers to support Automotive sales growth
* Special Projects as assigned by the manager
* Assist with update of account strategy for senior management
* Update regional account plans as needed
* Maintain active list of global won/lost/pending projects
* Assist in specific market research
* Assist in the development of collateral materials for distribution to sales team members
* Assist in creating presentations as required by the sales team
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented sophomore or junior currently working toward a Bachelor's degree in Sales or Business Administration and who meet the following qualifications:
* A minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
* Strong technical aptitude and ability to work in engineering / sales environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent computer skills with strong focus on spreadsheet development / manipulation, and detailed account strategy presentations using Microsoft Office products.
* Demonstrated ability to interact and negotiate effectively with external or internal customers to accomplish identified goals
* Results-orientated, critical thinker, with strong execution and follow-through characteristics
* Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks
* Ability to make intelligent, timely decisions, and solve problems independently