Sales/Mktg Strategic Acct Mgr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Sonora Quest Laboratories
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and expanding executive-level relationships with strategic, large corporate accounts. Drive for maximum sales growth and profitability by representing the entire Sonora Quest Laboratories range of services and offerings to assigned customers, while leading the customer strategic plan, and ensuring assigned customers' need and expectations are met in the best interest of Sonora Quest Laboratories business objectives.
1. Work collaboratively with sales team to monitor and ensure customer satisfaction with on-going solutions provided; develop proposals to enhance business relationships and to expand our service offering within assigned strategic accounts.
2. Establish productive, professional relationships with executive-level personnel in targeted opportunities to engage them in discussions about existing and emerging needs/market demands and position Sonora Quest as an exclusive or preferred strategic business partner.
3. Proactively lead and execute communication strategies with assigned opportunities and relationships including discovery, business planning, strategic initiatives, project execution as well as measure and monitor post-implementation.
4. Participate and aspire to leadership and speaker roles in targeted community organizations, government affairs and company sponsored events/tradeshows to promote the company's visibility to the Arizona community and the healthcare industry.
5. Seek out profitable business development opportunities in the market including new ventures, segment-specific strategies, partnerships and/or pilots. Execute solutions by leading cross functional teams of internal and external stakeholders to successful launch and measure phases.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or the Life Sciences and demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle with five years of experience selling healthcare solutions, preferably Laboratory Medicine, into medium to large sized physician practices and/or corporate-structured accounts.
* Expertise is territory management and organization.
* Strong understanding of the Corporate Healthcare structure, workflow, and economics.
* Proven track record of consistent success in sales performance and customer satisfaction.
* Excellent communication and human relations skills required.
* Must possess a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy.
Experience with Salesforce and proficiency in MS Excel.