Sales Operations Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Search Solution Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONSALES OPERATIONS ANALYST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Review and analyze all sales operations and present the analysis in Excel charts and graphs.
* Extract the overall sales plan from the corporate strategic plan.
* Produce and track a timely, accurate and actionable business plan.
* Work as a Salesforce admin, by managing users and data and building reports, dashboards, and workflows.
* Create and maintain processes and follow up on process execution.
* Small amount of office clerical activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Must have bachelor's degree - preferably in Finance, Management, Business or related field.
* Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills and high attention to detail.
* Ability to creatively improve processes.
* Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Must be fluent in English (written & verbal).
DESIRED SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* 1-2years of experience in Sales Operations Administration.
* Expert in Salesforce systems.
* Expert in analytical tools, such as Tableau.