Sales Operations Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONSales Operations Analyst
Netsmart Technologies is an established, leading supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers. Netsmart s clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations.
This position will be responsible for supporting the Company s Client Organization Team by providing financial and operational support.
* Compiles and analyzes financial information for the client organization
* Develops integrated revenue/expense analysis, projections, and reports
* Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
* Identifies sales trends and developments in competitive environments
* Helps with data integrity and general maintenance of reports
* Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
* Assists in the monthly closing process
* Supports sales productivity and KPIs
* Prepares leadership for quarterly sales meeting and board of directors meetings
* Assists in certifications and SPIF rollouts
* Requires a bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Power Point
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
* Analytical problem solver; able to understand interdependencies of business functions
* A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
* Salesforce knowledge is preferred
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates.
Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care.
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site, Facebook or Twitter account.
Ignite your career today!