Sales Operations Channel Manager NA & EMEA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnited States-California-San Jose
Job: Sales/No Incentive
Primary Location: Full-time
Description: Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. Our All Programmable devices underpin today's most advanced electronics. Among the broad range of end markets we serve are:
* High Performance Computing
* Industrial / Scientific / Medical (ISM)
This Sales Operations Channel management role will provide business partnering and field operations support to the Xilinx North America & EMEA Distribution Sales leadership and Sales teams and will be responsible for increasing sales force productivity and overseeing key areas such as business partnering, field sales support, process and systems optimization, revenue forecasting, reporting and analytics, amongst others.
This key management role will also work very closely with Xilinx Distribution partners and their teams in North America & EMEA to help manage and grow Revenue predictably and profitability, ensure the appropriate business objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization and will be responsible for providing operational insight to the leadership team on business metrics and KPIs.
The role requires very close collaboration with Xilinx Distribution partners in NA & EMEA proactively driving productivity and efficiency improvements.
This individual needs to be a Channel thought leader, business driver, with a results oriented approach, be highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to management. They must be a collaborative problem-solver, who not only understands the numbers, but also the broader business context around them.
To be successful, the Sales Operations Channel Manager NA & EMEA must be able to communicate effectively with both the Field Sales teams in order to collect feedback on process difficulties and ensure correct usage of systems/tools/processes as well as the Distribution Sales Management team to provide critical information and escalate and address roadblocks.
This position is based in Xilinx Headquarters in San Jose and will report to Director WW Sales Operations who is also based in San Jose, and he/she will directly manage team of Xilinx Channel Sales Operations Specialists based in Dallas and Munich.
* Responsible for managing a team of Sales Operations Specialists situated across North America & EMEA to deliver quality support to the Field Sales organization that increases sales productivity and effectiveness
* Provide strategic and operational support to the Xilinx Distribution Field Sales organization in North America & EMEA
* Conduct analyses to gain deeper insights into our business and help sales management understand how to scale, manage and grow the business predictably and profitably
* Strategize and manage the development of sales processes, policies and procedures
* Communicates key process information, deadlines, task definition, etc. to groups within the sales organization
* Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the Channel sales organization and with Xilinx Distribution partners
* Partner with Channel Sales leadership to establish metrics to monitor and report salesforce productivity and efficiency metrics
* Generate QBP, XBM, BoD and other management presentations for the North America & EMEA Channel Sales leaders that give Xilinx Board of Directors and executive management an insight into the business
* Proactively implement enabling systems and process infrastructure to optimize the effectiveness of technology investments and give Channel Field Sales more customer facing time
* Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
* Proactively diagnose the analytical requirements of the sales organizations, design and deliver reporting to meet their requirements
* Administer, manage and report on revenue forecasting methodology and automation/forecasting tools, drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards within respective regions
* Ensure timely and accurate collection, analysis, formatting, management, and dissemination of sales data. Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization
* Partner with Channel Sales Management on business planning and strategy for their respective sales areas
* Team Management: hire, manage, coach and develop direct reports
* Bachelors degree with a minimum of 7-8 years of work experience in sales operations, finance, marketing analytics or similar functions in the semiconductor industry with direct management experience Distribution semiconductor experience in NA & EMEA very much preferred
* Strong track record of motivating and leading a team of individuals to ensure that all sales activities are documented and completed
* Strong communication skills and management presence. Ability to manage programs and processes globally and across geographical regions
* Superior problem solving skills. Must be able to accurately compile and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data
* Experienced in presentations to senior executives across different functions in the organization
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment
* Must have strong analytics and spreadsheet skills (Excel)
* Must have experience with CRM systems and Sales Ops processes
* Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines
* Demonstrated ability to re-engineer operations processes and teams
Schedule: Sep 7, 2016, 8:03:05 PM
Job Posting: Xilinx is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Applicants and employees are treated throughout the employment process without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender Identity or sexual orientation. The self-identification information requested is not gathered for employment decisions. It is used only for compliance with US Federal laws. Your responses are strictly voluntary, and any information provided will remain confidential. If you choose not to "self-identify", you will not be subject to any adverse treatment.
Unposting Date: false
Xilinx is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Applicants and employees are treated throughout the employment process without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. The information requested here is not gathered for employment decisions. It is used only for compliance with US Federal laws. Your responses are strictly voluntary, and any information provided will remain confidential. If you choose not to "self-identify", you will not be subject to any adverse treatment