Sales Operations Manager
Advanced Bionics LLC - Valencia, CAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Advanced Bionics LLC Advanced Bionics LLC
- Valencia, CA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- not providednot provided
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Plan and coordinate product launch activities, optimize the interaction between U.S. employer and international affiliates, and ensure inter-departmental support of field sales operations. Create business development strategies, business plans, incentive and compensation models, and improved sales analysis and reporting methods. Participate in the planning, creation, launch, support and coordination of specific sales campaigns and related marketing strategies throughout distribution channels. Monitor and manage price and discounting development, implement action plans, and manage the pricing process across regions to optimize price positioning, discounting and contracting of products during and after launch. Use salesforce.com CRM (Customer Relationship Management)* applications, SAP* platform, and DATAFLO* tools to analyze sales results and related metrics and identify key performance trends in the Hearing Industry. Participate in the ongoing development and implementation of SAP (ERP) platform and salesforce.com (CRM) system enhancements and their integration throughout the sales network. Lead cross-functional process improvement teams and collaborate with other departments (Marketing, Operations, Regulatory, Customer Service) to coordinate the implementation of process changes and ensure support in areas including contract negotiation and the drafting of sales and discount agreements; creation of strategic sales tools; analysis and reporting of sales results. Travel on business approximately 5% of time (expenses paid by employer).
* SAP is a commercially available software platform for Enterprise Resource Planning which provides a variety of IT modules and its own software development environment. Salesforce.com and DataFlo are non-proprietary, commercially available software applications.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social and Communication Sciences, or related field. Will accept 3-year Bachelor’s degree (Business, Social/Comm. Sciences, or related).
2. Two (2) years of experience in Sales Management positions (Project Mgr or above) in the Hearing Industry.
3. Qualifying experience must include:
• Sales campaign management;
• Analysis/reporting of sales performance metrics;
• Salesforce.com CRM applications, SAP platform, and DataFlo tools.
4. Must be willing to travel on business approximately 5% of time (expenses paid by employer).
To Apply, Send Resume via USPS to –
Attn: Rob Hall/ RE: SOM
28515 Westinghouse Place
Valencia, CA 91355